Unique Uniforms personally follows the entire production chain consisting of the following steps:
- Creation of the sketches by our style & design office in collaboration with our graphic department in respect of our customers’ guidelines.
- Accurate selection of yarns and fabrics that must fulfil our high standards of stability against shrinkage, discolouring and durability over time. Almost all our garments are pre-washed and pre-treated to preserve their original characteristics.
- Production of the first samples that must then be reviewed and approved together with the client.
- The production of the selected garments is almost entirely made in Italy by our specialized partners, who have been carefully selected and with whom we have established a long lasting relationship. They carry out the various stages of production under our careful guidance and with the yarns and fabrics meticulously chosen by us.
- During the final phase of the production we proceed with the personalization of the garments through the application of our labels, buttons, zippers, direct embroidery, patches or prints that distinguish the schools.
- Once finished, the various garments that make up our customers' collections reach our logistics and sorting centres in Italy and Switzerland. Here they are carefully checked by our staff who make sure there are no production or coding faults.
- Our logistics partner proceeds with the processing of orders received on our website. The order preparation is performed through the reading of barcodes by radio frequency in order to ensure accurate and timely delivery of all requests.
- The orders are then delivered to our customers at their schools, our warehouses, our showrooms or sent to their private addresses according to the buyer's requests on our website.