The following instructions should help with your school’s uniform purchasing process. Please respect the deadline set every year by the school to insert your uniform request, in order to allow us to fulfil your children's orders before the beginning of the new school year. Placing the order by the deadline doesn’t imply any commitment on your part since orders can be cancelled, changed or fully refund any time before delivery, but it greatly helps us to determine your needs.
Order and delivery terms
- The orders for the new academic year must be submitted on this website by the deadline. Families who process their order after the deadline, will not be guaranteed to receive all garments requested by the beginning of the new school year.
- Please be aware that some items, if ordered late, might be out of stock in at the beginning of the school year and will be newly available only in November.
- During the rest of the year, our warehouse will always be well furnished to allow us to deliver all orders in a matter of days. In the unlikely event a garment will momentarily be out of stock, the delivery time might take up to 6 weeks.
- Newly enrolled students should submit their orders as soon as possible.
- All orders for the new school year will be delivered to your school or a private Swiss address the week before the start of the school year.
- You can also buy, return or exchange uniform garments directly at the school shop throughout the school year.
If you already know that you will be part of a sports team next year, please be aware that you must order the mandatory warm-up top, warm-up pants, t-shirt and shorts. If you will be on the football or ski team, a base-layer is also recommended. If you are in Grades 7,8,9 or 10 the t-shirt and shorts are required for your PE classes.
Choosing the right size
In order to help you choose the right size, please refer to the size charts that can be found on our website by clicking on any garment or under the support menu at the bottom of the home page. Starting from September, the whole collection will be available at your school’s shop only for size exchanges and small orders.
- All orders placed on our website will have a shipping cost of 10 CHF.
- All orders can be paid by credit card or wire transfer during the check-out on our website.
Size exchanges & returns
- All size exchanges and returns can be requested at the school’s shop or through our website www.uniqueuniforms.ch. Once logged in, please select the return manager module and follow the simple procedure.
- Garments must be returned in perfect conditions, in their original packaging and without any fault within 14 days after their delivery. No goods or claims will be accepted after this period of time.
- Items can be returned/exchanged at your home/school address at a cost of 10 CHF. In case of a return, once we receive the garments, if in perfect conditions, we will either create a voucher on your account or refund you. Please note that all vouchers expire after one year from the date of issue.
All orders can be cancelled free of charge before the delivery. Please write to us to request a refund.
For any further query you might have, please contact us directly at:
Unique Uniforms phone: +41 (0)91 9945612
c/o Hub&Logistics general information: firstname.lastname@example.org
Via Passeggiata 4 returns or exchanges: email@example.com
6828 Novazzano (Switzerland) information on your order status: firstname.lastname@example.org